Understanding our Returns Policy
- changed your mind; or
- purchased an incorrect size and the product doesn't fit.
You can return your purchase under the Seed Heritage Returns Policy if:
- Time: You return the product within 14 days of in-store purchase;
- Product: You return the product in its original condition, unworn and with the tags attached (and the product is not an Excluded Product);
- Proof: You supply the store receipt/tax invoice as proof of purchase; and
- Return Option: You select an available Return Option for your purchase.
Do I have a Full Price, Sale or Outlet Product?
- Full Price products are identified by the "white sticker" on their price tag. Full Price products include Full Price products purchased during promotional events (such as a time-limited storewide discount event).
- Sale and Outlet products are identified by the "red sticker" on their price tag.
Return Options and How to Return
Option 1 - Return to a Concept Store for an Instant Product Exchange
This Return Option is available for all Full Price products and Sale and Outlet products purchased from a Concept Store.
You can return to a Concept Store and obtain an Instant Product Exchange for a product of the same purchase price or pay the difference to exchange for a higher price product. It is not possible to exchange for a Store Credit Voucher or Returns Card.
Option 2 - Return to a Concept Store for a Refund or Returns Card
This Return Option is only available for Full Price products purchased from a Concept Store.
You can return to a Concept Store and obtain a refund to the same payment method used for purchase. Your photo identification and the cardholder or account name associated with the payment used must match. Alternatively, a Returns/Gift Card will be issued for the refund amount.
Where is my nearest Concept Store?
You can find your nearest Concept Store at: Seed Heritage Store Locator.
Please Note: Return Options are only available at Concept Stores in the same country as the Purchase Location which stock the same class or category of product that you would like to return. For example, Concept Stores which only stock Baby and Child products cannot accept the return of Women's products.
There are no concept stores near me, can I return by post?
If you are further than 100km from a concept store, we understand that the above return options are not possible. In this case, we would advise calling the store from which you purchased the items, to see if there is any possibility that you could post the items back for a return/exchange. Please note that this is not standard policy, therefore if you require further assistance please submit an enquiry to Customer care and include the following:
- The store the item(s) was purchased from
- A copy of the receipt
- The reason for returning
- When you are next most likely to visit a Seed Heritage store in the future