If you have had a gift card lost or stolen, it can potentially be replaced, providing you have proof of purchase of the original gift card.
Required proof of purchase:
- Original Store receipt/tax invoice
- Screenshot of bank statement
Request for customer service to reissue the stolen/lost card
- Submit a Request with Customer Service attaching photos of the proof of purchase for the original gift card. (Bought in-store and lost the receipt? please see: I've lost my store receipt - Can I get a copy?)
- Please include an email address you would like a replacement eGift card sent to.
- When we receive and verify this information, we will send you an eGift Card for the Original Gift Card's balance via email.