You and any person who uses a Gift Card agree to be bound by these terms.
PAYING WITH A GIFT CARD
The Gift Card is a payment tool for use as follows:
- Australia: On our Australian Website or in-store at any Seed Heritage Store, excluding Concession Stores in David Jones and MYER.
- New Zealand: On our New Zealand Website or in-store at any Seed Heritage Store, excluding Concession Stores in Ballantynes and David Jones.
- Hong Kong: In-store at any Seed Heritage Store, excluding Concession Stores in Harvey Nichols.
- Singapore: In-store at any Seed Heritage Store, excluding Concession Store in Takashimaya.
Gift Cards can be redeemed all at once, or can repeatedly be used until the Gift Card balance reaches zero. If a transaction value exceeds the remaining balance on a Gift Card, you must pay the difference directly to the Seed Heritage Store using alternative means of payment acceptable to the Seed Heritage Store.
- Load additional credit onto a Gift Card;
- Redeem a Gift Card for cash;
- Use a Gift Card to purchase another Gift Card; or
- Return a Gift Card if you change your mind.
PURCHASING THE GIFT CARD
Traditional Gift Cards can be purchased at Seed Heritage Stores in Australia, New Zealand, Hong Kong and Singapore (excluding Seed Heritage Concession Stores in Ballantynes, David Jones, Harvey Nichols, MYER and Takashimaya). eGift Cards can be purchased online from our Australian or New Zealand Websites.
VALUE & CHARGES
Gift Cards may be purchased at a minimum of $20 and a maximum of $500 per card in Australia, New Zealand and Singapore. In Hong Kong, they can be purchased for a Minimum of HKD$50 and a maximum of HKD$2500.
The purchase price of a Gift Card corresponds to the chosen value of the Gift Card. The dollar value of the Gift Card includes GST where applicable.
ACTIVATION OF THE GIFT CARD
Gift Cards will have no value until they are activated.
The activation process for each Gift Card type is as follows:
- Where a purchase for a Traditional Gift Card is made at a Seed Heritage store, the Gift Card will be activated immediately.
- Where a purchase for an eGift Card is made at our Website, subject to our fraud review process and technology service providers, the eGift Card will generally be activated within 30 minutes of purchase.
On activation, the Gift Card is available for use. There is a PIN code allocated to each Gift Card. The PIN code is used for security, checking the current balance and for Website purchases only.
Gift Cards are valid for a term of 3 years from the date of purchase.
Any unused balance remaining on a Gift Card upon expiry shall be forfeited and will not be refunded or credited to you.
LOSS OR THEFT
The Gift Card should be kept safe at all times and stored with the same care and attention as cash. Seed Heritage shall not be responsible to you for any damage to, unauthorised use of, loss or theft of, a Gift Card
Seed Heritage reserves the right to cancel any Gift Card, or the Gift Card program for any reason at any time without notice. Upon cancellation by Seed Heritage, the balance on all unexpired Gift Cards will be refunded upon presentation of the Gift Card to a Seed Heritage store.
Governing law: The purchase of a Gift Card from an Australian Seed Heritage store or our Australian Website, will be governed by the laws of the State of Victoria, Australia. The purchase of a Gift Card from a New Zealand Seed Heritage store or our New Zealand Website, will be governed by the laws of New Zealand. The purchase of a Gift Card from a Hong Kong store, will be governed by the laws of Hong Kong. The purchase of a Gift Card from a Singapore store, will be governed by the laws of Singapore.
Force majeure: Seed Heritage shall not be liable to you for any delay or failure to perform its obligations under these Terms if the cause of such delay or failure is beyond Seed Heritage'S reasonable control. Problem: If you require assistance or have a problem with your Gift Card you should contact Seed Heritage through its Website.
Amendments to Terms: Seed Heritage may amend these Terms from time to time at its discretion. Any amendments to these Terms will be effective upon publication on the Website.
In these Terms, the following words have the following meanings:
"Business Day" means Monday to Friday and excluding public holidays;
"Gift Card" means a gift card issued by Seed Heritage;
"Terms" means these terms as amended from time to time;
"Australian Website" means the website accessed via https://www.seedheritage.com
"New Zealand Website" means the website accessed via https://www.seedheritage.com/nz; and
"you" means the purchaser of the Gift Card and any holder of the Gift Card for the time being.