About zipPay Returns
In accordance with the Seed Heritage Returns Policy, Seed Heritage Online purchases paid with Zip can only be returned to the Seed Heritage Online Returns Warehouse for a refund to your Zip account.
It is not possible to exchange Zip purchases at our Online Returns Warehouse
It is also not possible to return or exchange Zip purchases in-store at this time.
Return Options and How to Return
Australia - Return by Post
- You can return your purchase by following the instructions and completing the Return by Post Form(PDF). Please note: If the Return by Post Form is incomplete or not included with your return, the return may be returned to sender.
- You can also conveniently purchase (capped at $9.95) and print an Australia Post Returns Label at: https://returns.auspost.com.au/seed-heritage 1
- Our Online Returns Warehouse will process your return within two (2) business days of receipt.
- When your return is processed and accepted by Zip, Zip will send you an email with your updated payment schedule.
If you have any questions about your Zip account or payment schedule, please contact zipPay directly via the Zip Website.
If you experience any issue returning a Seed Heritage Online Zip purchase, please submit an enquiry to Customer Care for assistance.
Return by Post to the Online Returns Warehouse for a Refund
- Please return your Seed Heritage Online purchase for inspection by following the instructions and completing the Return by Post Form (PDF). Please note: If the Return by Post Form is incomplete or not included with your return, the return may be returned to sender.
- Our Online Returns Warehouse will process your return within two (2) business days of receipt. When your return is processed, we will send you an email to confirm that your refund has been processed.
 Australia Post advises that customers using the Return@Post feature (that is, printing their Returns Label at the Post Office) may experience delays of up to three (3) hours between printing their Returns Label and Australia Post being able to accept this return over the counter. We strongly recommend that customers print their Returns Label at home, work or another Post Office location at this time.